Factory Quality Cabinet Painting & Refinishing
WHY CHOOSE UKIE PAINTING?
PAINTING CABINETS MAY LOOK LIKE A SIMPLE TASK, BUT INDEED IT’S NOT! PROPER REFINISHING TAKES A LOT OF KNOWLEDGE, DEDICATION AND TIME, LIKE ALL GREAT THINGS IN LIFE.
INSTEAD OF USING PAINT, WE WORK WITH WORLD’S PREMIERE LACQUERS THAT PROVIDE FACTORY QUALITY LOOK AND DURABILITY FOR YEARS TO COME.
THE BENEFITS OF CHOOSING UKIE PAINTING:
- Exceptional finish quality with no drips or brush strokes.
- High durability with no chipping or peeling.
- Up to 80% lower cost than replacing the cabinets.
- Most of the work happens in our especially dedicated workshop.
- We use special primers as well as top-of-the-line finishing systems to ensure the most beautiful and durable finishes available today.
- Products are non-toxic and have very little odor.
- Minimum down time without your kitchen.
- 2-year warranty for peace of your mind.
Schedule Your Free Estimate Today!
The Process: Day 1
We come to your home, remove all doors, drawers, and hardware, to take your cabinets to our shop.
The Process: Day 2
We prepare your cabinets by degreasing, patching, sanding, and applying the primer.
The Process: Day 3
We sand primed cabinets to then clean and spray them with two coats of European water-born lacquer.
The Process: Day 4
We come to your home and prepare the frames and sides of the kitchen by degreasing, caulking, masking, patching, or sanding clean.
Then we apply primer, sand primed cabinets, and spray two coats of European water-born lacquer.
The Process: Day 5
Finally, we install all cabinets, hardware, door bumps, making sure the project was executed as expected.
Since every project is unique and requires a special approach, it’s important to keep in mind that the project’s schedule could fluctuate according to the size of your kitchen and many other factors.
To wrap up, we go over all the details of the project with you.
Before and After